Anumi Rose Otto Bulgarian 保加利亞玫瑰纯香薰油5ml
大馬士革玫瑰（玫瑰）花油 Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
• Supporting women through all the stages of womanhood including assisting with menstrual problems.
• Uplifting and emotionally settling, helping to relieve stress, increasing self esteem and confidence.
• Toning and lifting skin which delay ageing.
Most Well-known Benefits
• Boosts self esteem, confidence, invokes positive thoughts and mental strength while efficiently fighting depression.
• Topically applying to wounds including surgery scars helps to protect from becoming septic and developing infections.
• Its antioxidant properties spurs on the healing processes of internal bacterial infections and protects against different type of viral infections.
• Effectively treats external infections of the skin including fading of stretch marks and fat cracks associated with pregnancy and delivery.
• Efficiently relieves spasms and other acute muscular problems.
• Boosts the libido while invoking romantic feelings which are essential for a successful sex life.
• Strengthening gums and hair roots, while toning and lifting skin which delay ageing.
• Helps to stop the flow of blood from wounds and cuts by contracting the blood vessels.
• Purifies the blood by helping in the removal and neutralization of toxins which protects you from nuisances and free radicals that can cause disease like cancer.
• Eases cramps, nausea, and fatigue while reducing the pain associated with menstruation and Post-Menopausal Syndrome.
• Serve as a harmless and effective laxative causing no adverse side effects. Helps in losing weight and preventing excess toxicity in the body.
• Helps in the digestion of food, working together with the acids secreted into the stomach.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
* Certified Organic
DIRECTION OF USE
Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Do not use during pregnancy.
Other Treatment Directions:
• For soothing skin irritation: add 1-2 drops into your own facial cream
• For pain relief: mix 4 drops of rose oil to water before dipping a cloth into the water. Wring out the excess water and compress directly to the affected area.
• For Homemade Rose Water Spray: mix 6 drops of Rose Oil and 120ml filtered water into a mist bottle. Shake well before use.